Languages
As this is a new forum, I would greatly appreciate it if you registered.
A bigger member list makes me happy.

To register, click the big green plus at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Languages
As this is a new forum, I would greatly appreciate it if you registered.
A bigger member list makes me happy.

To register, click the big green plus at the top of the page.
Languages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trivial things

Go down

Trivial things Empty Trivial things

Post  Ulkor Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Good Evening and nice to see you again to those, that I have seen in JD already, and nice to meet you to all the new faces!

As said, I have been in JD and hence knew about this Forum from CJ. I have started learning Japanese since last Oktober via Internet and figured, I might look around for a few more sources to ensure, that I will not fail totally, shall I ever try to use it. In fact, it came to me to join this Forum since I started, however, I always forgot or was to busy to actually join this forum... Well I managed now ^-^
I m taking the full course and practice writing (Kanji), listening, speaking and reading, however, I can only practice writing, reading and listening by myself, so I hope, to find some hints about speaking ;3
I m a native german, so if there is any interesst, I might try to do a german guide in this Forum, I m not very confident in my skills as a german teacher, but maybe I can give you a push or help you with questions or anything.

I guess that s all about me, as for the topicname, I figured it might be to much to make a topic for myself, we might as well converse here, which would include mainly language unrelated stuff.

Ulkor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum